Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 56

<label for="loving" Loving </label>
        <input id="loving" type="checkbox"> Loving

Challenge Information:

Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 56

hi and welcome to the forum.

It looks like you are not getting the correct answer for this step.
Have you had a chance to look at some of the other topics posted here about this step?
We usually try to answer any questions but you haven’t written any question in your first post.

I am sorry. Somehow the question got deleted. I am stuck in this step, and I am not sure what I am doing wrong I already try different stuff and can’t get pass it. Any tips of what i am doing wrong?

be sure to have the proper closing tag > and wrap the whole thing as label

No problem. For this step you need to reset (click the reset button) to restore the starting code and then add the label tags around the word Loving which is already there in the editor. Do not retype the word Loving, just add the label around it.

1 Like

hi did you manage to do it because I’m stuck on it

hi, welcome to the forum.
Please click on the Help button to open your own topic so we can see your code and help you.

I did could i see your code to help you.

We’re not allowed to post solutions here. Please don’t ask this anymore. Post a question in your own topic to get help.

It appears that numerous issues stem from typos, which can lead to headaches and consume time to resolve that they may cause one’s resolve to be consumed as well.

TIP: Whenever you begin typing the angle bracket <, promptly pair it with the closing > and then type the remainder of your code in between. This practice helps ensure you don’t forget or misplace the closing > especially in the current environment we’re operating in i.e. if one’s not using fancy editors out there yet.

Same goes for { if you’re doing CSS. And don’t forget the quotation marks too: one is single ' and the other is double ".

1 Like