Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 58

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I followed step 58 instructions I did what they want but they telling me I did not include id and its value but I did please help see where I went wrong.

<input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="loving">Loving</label>
  <input id="lazy" type="checkbox" name="Personality"> <label for="lazy"></label

Hello there.

Please Tell us what’s happening in your own words.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more information you give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

Iam not sure what elese is the problem is with the way I coded

It is hard to answer you as you have not shown all the code, just one line, and you have not linked to the challenge.
(You’re asking people to guess what the problem is and to go looking for the problem description to try to see what it could be asking for that you haven’t done).

Please post all the code and a link to the challenge (usually the Ask For Help button helps you do that by the way, so you can try that button next time).

Apologies Its my first using this platform let try and do this again

Please assist where I went wrong?

<input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality"> <label for="loving">Loving</label>
  <input id="lazy" type="checkbox" name="Personality"> <label for="lazy"></label>

Please note I copied and pasted from freecode camp

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

thanks for posting your code and a link to the challenge. I am able to see the problem is in this line of code.

First issue:

• the name attribute has to be set to exactly what was asked for (you must match the case whether lower or upper exactly).
    Second issue:
  • The text of the label is missing (the instructions said to: Also add a label element to the right of the new checkbox with the text Lazy .)

Hopefully fixing these 2 things will allow you to pass…

Thank u followed ur instruction I passed the step Thank u keep well.@hbar1st