Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

So this is my code so far, and this is what it keeps asking me to do, but it seems like whatever I’m doing is not helping.

Your h2 element should be below the main element’s opening tag and its opening tag should start 6 spaces over from the start of the line.

**Your code so far**
<html>
 <body>
   <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
   <main>     
     <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
<!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
       <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
   </main>
 </body>
</html>
   **Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.5060.114 Safari/537.36 Edg/103.0.1264.62

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

Link to the challenge:

I would restart the step to get the original formatting back since this step is all about correct formatting. Then, the only thing you want to do is use the space bar on your keyboard to add two more spaces in front of the h2 element, the comment, and the p element. That’s it, don’t change anything else. Once you do this you should see those three elements all lined up together and pushed in two spaces relative to the main element.

1 Like

Super helpful, thank you so much for your help! Really appreciate it!! :slight_smile:

please how do i restart a step. i’m stocked at step 6 and needs to restart it all over again. thanks

To restart a step you must submit your code enough times without passing, until you get the option to restart the step.

thanks a million, i have just restarted the step.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.