Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong on this. I’ve added the 2 spaces and lined them up but I still keep getting it wrong.
Your code so far

<html>
  <body>
    <h1>CatPhotoApp</h1>
    <main>
    <h2>Cat Photos</h2>
    <!-- TODO: Add link to cat photos -->
    <p>Click here to view more cat photos.</p>
    </main>
  </body>
</html>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/115.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 6

Link to the challenge:

Where did you get this text? The challenge doesnt tell you to change the text they gave you initially. Looks like its from the old challenge.

when i start the challenge it automatically shows the text. I’ve happened been on this website in a while so it might be an old challenge.

When you start the challenge this is the text it gives you. Even clicking on the link in your initial post shows this text

<p>See more cat photos in our gallery.

I think you may have gone through and looked through the forum for the answer, and ended up copying an old answer

At any case the challenge isnt going to pass because you are not using the right text. You need to reset and get the correct text then follow the instructions to pass

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.