Learn HTML by Building a Cat Photo App - Step 61

I keep getting this error after I put the checked on the first input, what am I doing wrong?

Make sure there still are two radio buttons and three checkboxes nested in their respective fieldset elements.
 <fieldset>
        <legend>Is your cat an indoor or outdoor cat?</legend>
        <label><checked input id="indoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="indoor"> Indoor</label>
        <label><input id="outdoor" type="radio" name="indoor-outdoor" value="outdoor"> Outdoor</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <legend>What's your cat's personality?</legend>
        <input id="loving" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="loving"> <label for="loving">Loving</label>
        <input id="lazy" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="lazy"> <label for="lazy">Lazy</label>
        <input id="energetic" type="checkbox" name="personality" value="energetic"> <label for="energetic"> Energetic</label>
      </fieldset>

Welcome to the forum @SolarisDiDio

Place the input tag name before the attribute name.

Happy coding

Mod edit: removed

try this just copy

you dont need checked in there and there was a space at one off the radio buttons thanks Ian

Happy Coding

Thanks

Ian

Please dont provide code to pass the challenge

For future reference you dont need to include the backtick every time. Only when you are posting your code. They are not needed if your just using text

Wait are you telling me to not post the code by not posting the code but the main purpose of this page is posting codes?

Was not referring to you

<Never mind I had to do some digging to figure out what a check box is

I tried this code and still says the first check box is missing the radio button