Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 17

I do appreciate your dedication and determination in getting the correct answer

2 Likes

Well done @Trueq and everyone, y’all rock.:clap:t4:

Mod edit: solution removed

Enter Your First Name:
this is the right answer

I think there is a bug in step 17. I did everything but it does not accept my answer. Funny thing is I did 18 and 19 and so on correct, but something wrong with step 17.

So this is the default code:

<fieldset>
        <label>Enter Your First Name:</label>
        <label>Enter Your Last Name:</label>
        <label>Enter Your Email:</label>
        <label>Create a New Password:</label>
      </fieldset>

And the question is:
Nest an input element within each label. Be sure to add each input after the label text, and include a space after the colon.

Let’s take the first line:
So I have to only post after the sentence "Enter Your First Name: " Pay attention I added a space after the column. This is what is demanded. But I get an error everytime? So where is the problem? I don’t have to add an id or name attribute?!

So this is actually my solution but it is wrong, I don’t know why:

<fieldset>
        <label>Enter Your First Name: <input></label>
        <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input></label>
        <label>Enter Your Email: <input></label>
        <label>Create a New Password: <input></label>
      </fieldset>

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.