Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 17

Hello,
Please I need help with this step. I added “enter” after the label text “Enter your first name:” with a space after the colon. I don’t understand why it doesn’t work

<fieldset>
  <label>Enter Your First Name: <input type="text" name="enter_your_first_name" id="enter_your_first_name"></label>
  <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input type="text" name="enter_your_last_name"= id="enter_your_last_name"></label>
  <label>Enter Your Email: <input type="email" name="enter_your_email" id="enter_your_email"></label>
  <label>Create a New Password: <input type="text" name="create_a_new_password" id="create_a_new_password"></label>
</fieldset>

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 17

Link to the challenge:

You’re just getting a little ahead of the instructions. You don’t need to add any attributes to the input elements (yet).

Thanks it finally works
look at the correction

<fieldset>
        <label>Enter Your First Name: <input></label>
        <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input></label>
        <label>Enter Your Email: <input></label>
        <label>Create a New Password: <input></label>
      </fieldset>

Great :slight_smile: I spoilered your code as we discourage solutions being posted on the forum.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.