Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 27

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.

Step 27 is making me cry, lol.
I’ve tried everything. I nested my input type inside of the label after the text and tried every combination of spaces and whatnot I can muster. I’ve been stuck on this for 30 minutes. Can someone please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
 <head>
   <title>Registration Form</title>
	  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
 </head>
 <body>
   <h1>Registration Form</h1>
   <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
   <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
     <fieldset>
       <label>Enter Your First Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
       <label>Enter Your Last Name: <input type="text" required /></label>
       <label>Enter Your Email: <input type="email" required /></label>
       <label>Create a New Password: <input type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
       <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
       <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
       <label>
         <input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the
				    <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
			  </label>
     </fieldset>
     <fieldset>
<label> Upload a profile picture: <input ="file"/></label>
     </fieldset>
     <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
   </form>
 </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
 width: 100%;
 height: 100vh;
 margin: 0;
 background-color: #1b1b32;
	color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
	display: block;
	margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 27

Link to the challenge:

it’s the last label down at the very bottom

You forgot to put a type attribute

I had the same problem just before. I found the solution by not using space key except spaces between words “I accept the terms and conditions.”

[Removed by moderators]

1 Like

Hey! Instead of providing answers to questions, it would be much better for someone’s learning experience if you just provide them with enough hints and suggestions to help them get through the problem.

We are trying to minimize the number of solutions on the site to help the community members get better at reasoning through and solving potential roadblocks.

I agree it is better but I didn’t know this rule :grimacing:. I just signed up to this website :saluting_face:

1 Like

I am just learning myself, so I don’t know if HTML is “space-sensitive” or its freecodecamp.

(post deleted by author)

I have the same problem, I tried putting an href inside the label or a link attribute but still don’t get pass

Please create your own topic when you have specific questions about your own challenge code. Only respond to another thread when you want to provide help to the original poster of the other thread or have follow up questions concerning other replies given to the original poster.

The easiest way to create a topic for help with your own solution is to click the Ask for Help button located on each challenge. This will automatically import your code in a readable format and pull in the challenge url while still allowing you to ask any question about the challenge or your code.

Thank you.

Mod Edit: Solution removed

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

1 Like

you should put the word after /> name