<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label><input type="radio" attribute="name" value="account-type"/> Personal Account</label>
        <label><input type="radio" attribute="name" value="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label><input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.0 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 27

Link to the challenge:

I am following the instructions as done but I am still not passing my code and do not understand why this is. I have looked through the internet in search of some clues but to no avail. Is there someone on here that could guide me to passing the code with an explanation as to why?

i can try but what were you searching the internet for? (you didn’t mention)

Basically, how to go about and do this but without the using the exact same example because the one I tried using doesn’t have pass. Here’s the instructions that were stated: To relate the radio inputs, give them the same name attribute with a value of account-type . Now, it is not possible to select both radio inputs at the same time.

the 2 radio buttons they want you to modify are these ones:

<label><input type="radio" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label><input type="radio" /> Business Account</label>

And they want you to add a name attribute inside the opening tag of each input.
And then give the attribute the exact same value for both.
This tells the browser that these 2 radio buttons are mutually exclusive and only one can be selected by the user. (not both)

(so just add name=“something” to each one)