<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" id="personal-account" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" id="business-account" /> Business Account</label>
        <label><input type="checkbox" required id="terms-and-conditions"/> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 YaBrowser/23.1.0.2947 Yowser/2.5 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 29

Link to the challenge:

I ADDED ID to the input but nothing works, what’s the matter?

it should be not an id, but a value

1 Like

I put the values \u200b\u200bin place of the id, but nothing works, in general it is not possible to understand such tasks.

Don’t be afraid to try different ways of writing code and don’t forget to write elements such as for for label, value, and id.

THEN I always try different options first, but for this you need to know what to write. I don’t quite get it from this site.

так же, как в первом fieldset проставь for для label со значением идентичным id, добавь value с теми же значениями (они указаны в задании).

<fildset for="name-label">
  <label for="name-label">Name<input id="name-label" name="name" type="text" value="name" placeholder="Enter your name" required></label>

So?

not exactly. you don’t need to touch your fieldset.
you have three inputs like this:

<label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>

Then you need to add for for each label with the same value as id and value. And also add id and value for each input.
it should go something like this:

<label for="personal-account"><input type="radio" name="account-type" id="personal-account" value="personal-account" /> Personal Account</label>

Your for must have the same value as the id. The id must be individual for each input and describe the text that contains it.

<fieldset>
  <label>Would you recommend freeCodeCamp to a friend?
  <label for="def"><input type="radio" name="count2" id="def" value="def">Definitely</label>
  <label for="may"><input type="radio" name="count2" id="may" value="may">Maybe</label>
  <label for="not"><input type="radio" name="count2" id="not" value="not">Not sure</label>
  </label>
</fieldset>

SO?

yeah, something like this

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.