Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 29

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
please I can’t seem to figure out what’s wrong here.
Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label><input type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label><input type="checkbox" required /> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <input name="label" id="personal-account">
        <input name="label" id="business-account">
        <input name="label" id="terms-and-conditions">
        </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/111.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/111.0.1661.62

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 29

Link to the challenge:

In the second fieldset, you have to edit the id and then, link the label with the id correctly. You can see how it is done in the first fieldset

Howdy! Thank you for posting your question on the forum.
Your code:

<label><input type="radio" name="account-type" > Personal Account</label>
<label><input type="radio" name="account-type" > Business Account</label>
<label><input type="checkbox" required > I accept the terms and conditions</label>
</fieldset>
<fieldset>
<input name="label" id="personal-account">
<input name="label" id="business-account">
<input name="label" id="terms-and-conditions">
</fieldset>

Instruction:
Use personal-account , business-account , and terms-and-conditions as values for the respective id attributes.

I can see that you’ve nested labels, for the personal and business accounts, along with the terms and conditions in the second <fieldset> element.
However, you created three more <input> elements in the third <fieldset, and then added the id attributes to those <input> elements.

What you’re actually supposed to do is add id attributes to the inputs nested in the second <fieldset> element, and keep the third <fieldset> element empty. Don’t forget to add for attributes to the <label> elements that are nesting the <input> elements in the second <fieldset> element.
Here’s how the code should look like:

<label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions"><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset></fieldset>

Hope this helped!