<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions" < a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a><input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the terms and conditions</label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/109.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 30

Link to the challenge:

Restart step.

In the existing text in the third label surround only the text “terms and conditions” with anchor tags.

I have been able to that now, the terms and conditions text has turned to blue, but when I submit it says the href value which I have copied and paste there but I dont know what is wrong again. I have checked the code several times just can figure it out

Use the format button </> to paste all your new updated code so we can see

type or paste code here
```   <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
      </fieldset>

I am assuming you have a <fieldset> above that first label, correct? When I add in the fieldset and use the rest of the code you provided the challenge passes for me. What is the error you are getting when you submit because this doesnt give us much to go off of

“it says the href value which I have copied and paste there but I dont know what is wrong again”

I do recommend resetting the lesson and try it again using the code you have now

thank you very much, I really appreciate. I did exactly that and has it has passed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.