<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions"><a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service"<input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required />I accept the terms and conditions</a></label>
      </fieldset>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<fieldset></fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 30

Link to the challenge:

Your a tag is wrong. You missed the greater-than sign in the opening a tag, and you should only wrap the text terms and conditions like the below:

@femincan

As I asked you previously please do not provide code to pass the challenges

You can help by answering questions, pointing them in the right direction, giving hints and tips. You should not however be providing the code so they can copy and paste it to pass the challenge

thanks

2 Likes

Thank you @Cody_Biggs for the clarification.

I will keep this in my mind.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.