Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 37

I’m lost in this step, I tried everything, every advice of others and dont work.

This is the syntaxis, I also tried with type text in the first input, using name instead of for into the label, without the required element, and many other possibilities but it’s the same.

Registration Form

Registration Form

Please fill out this form with the required information

Enter Your First Name: Enter Your Last Name: Enter Your Email: Create a New Password: Personal Account Business Account I accept the terms and conditions Upload a profile picture: Input your age (years): How did you hear about us? Provide a bio: Profile Picture Age: Referrer Bio:
<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label>Upload a profile picture: <input type="file" /></label>
        <label>Input your age (years): <input type="number" min="13" max="120" /></label>
        <label>How did you hear about us?
          <select>
            <option value="">(select one)</option>
            <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
            <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
            <option value="3">freeCodeCamp Forum</option>
            <option value="4">Other</option>
          </select>
        </label>
        <label>Provide a bio:
          <textarea></textarea>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="profile-picture"> Profile Picture<input id="profile-picture" /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:105.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/105.0

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 37

Link to the challenge:

How did you link the other labels to their respective inputs? I’m seeing plenty of examples in the HTML above this fieldset.

I tried with ‘for’ but dont work and with ‘name’

sorry I dont know why my code doesnt appear complete in the example of the top

this is my syntaxis:

<fieldset>
    <label for="profile-picture"> Profile Picture<input id="profile-picture" type='file' /></label>
    <label for="age"> Age:<input id="profile-picture" type='number' min='10' max='100' /></label>
    <label for="referrer"> Referrer<input id="referrer" type='text' /></label>
    <label for="bio"> Bio:<input id="bio" type='textarea' /></label>
  </fieldset>

OK, you have made a ton of changes that you weren’t supposed to. You completely removed the select element. You changed the textarea into an input. You changed the label text for some of them. I think you need to restart the step to get the original HTML back. Then, the only thing you want to do is add ids to the form elements and for attributes to their labels.