<title>Registration Form</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css" />
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1>Registration Form</h1>
    <p>Please fill out this form with the required information</p>
    <form method="post" action='https://register-demo.freecodecamp.org'>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="first-name">Enter Your First Name: <input id="first-name" name="first-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="last-name">Enter Your Last Name: <input id="last-name" name="last-name" type="text" required /></label>
        <label for="email">Enter Your Email: <input id="email" name="email" type="email" required /></label>
        <label for="new-password">Create a New Password: <input id="new-password" name="new-password" type="password" pattern="[a-z0-5]{8,}" required /></label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="personal-account"><input id="personal-account" type="radio" name="account-type" class="inline" /> Personal Account</label>
        <label for="business-account"><input id="business-account" type="radio" name="account-type" class="inline" /> Business Account</label>
        <label for="terms-and-conditions" name="terms-and-conditions">
          <input id="terms-and-conditions" type="checkbox" required name="terms-and-conditions" class="inline" /> I accept the <a href="https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/terms-of-service/">terms and conditions</a>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <fieldset>
        <label for="profile-picture">Upload a profile picture: <input id="profile-picture" type="file" name="file" /></label>
        <label for="age">Input your age (years): <input id="age" type="number" name="age" min="13" max="120" /></label>
        <label for="referrer">How did you hear about us?
          <select id="referrer" name="referrer">
            <option value="">(select one)</option>
            <option value="1">freeCodeCamp News</option>
            <option value="2">freeCodeCamp YouTube Channel</option>
            <option value="3">freeCodeCamp Forum</option>
            <option value="4">Other</option>
          </select>
        </label>
        <label for="bio">Provide a bio:
          <textarea id="bio" name="bio" rows="3" cols="30" placeholder="I like coding on the beach..."></textarea>
        </label>
      </fieldset>
      <input type="submit" value="Submit" />
    </form>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */
body {
  width: 100%;
  height: 100vh;
  margin: 0;
  background-color: #1b1b32;
  color: #f5f6f7;
  font-family: Tahoma;
  font-size: 16px;
}

h1, p {
  margin: 1em auto;
  text-align: center;
}

form {
  width: 60vw;
  max-width: 500px;
  min-width: 300px;
  margin: 0 auto;
}

fieldset {
  border: none;
  padding: 2rem 0;
  border-bottom: 3px solid #3b3b4f;
}

fieldset:last-of-type {
  border-bottom: none;
}

label {
  display: block;
  margin: 0.5rem 0;
}

input,
textarea,
select {
  margin: 10px 0 0 0;
  width: 100%;
}

textarea,input{
  background-color:#0a0a23;
  border-style:solid;

border-color:#0a0a23;
}

.inline {
  width: unset;
  margin: 0 0.5em 0 0;
  vertical-align: middle;
}

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn HTML Forms by Building a Registration Form - Step 53

Link to the challenge:

Please Tell us what’s happening in your own words.

Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.

Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

Hi!
Use an element selector(that uses curly brackets {}) to select input, textarea. Then, as directed, set the appropriate background color. Then, adjust the border as directed by typing border: xxxxxxx using the directions(solid, px, color).
Let me know if this helps, or I can rephrase.

I understand what the question being asked by the challenge is. You don’t need to post the instructions - I can read words. I don’t know what part of those instructions you need help understanding. I can’t read your mind.

The correct answer for this step is:
Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

Note: be aware that’s no comma between 1px and solid.

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

sory to disturb u guys but can u help me with the step 41 , i am not able to understand what and how am i supposed to do

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, and you’ve tried to solve it at least 3 times so far and still need some help, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark).
This button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Hint: Dont use commas.