Learn HTML - Step 14

I’m quite new to this and enjoying the project so far. It’s been going well, but step 14 has me stumped.

With the instructions being unclear, I had no idea I needed to put quotes around the value of the target attribute until I looked around here. I feel like I’ve done that part right, but I’ve been stumped so long I’ve muddied the waters and have no idea where I’ve gone wrong.

The hint says; Your p element should have a nested anchor (a ) element with the text cat photos . You may have deleted it or have a typo.

Any pointers to help me discover where I’ve gone wrong?

<p>Click here to view more 
         <a target="_blank" href="https://freecatphotoapp.com">cat photos </a>.
      </p>

I’ve edited your code for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

You made other changes to the starting code here. I would reset and only change the target attribute.

Awesome, thank you!

I was able to figure it out by starting anew. I think I had edited too much and lost track of the original goal. It wasn’t as complicated as I first thought.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.