Learn Intermediate CSS by Building a Cat Painting - Step 67

Tell us what’s happening:

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Intermediate CSS by Building a Cat Painting - Step 67
Where did I fail?
This step only required me to create, nested within a div, three new divs for the left whiskers. I did as I have before, divs with the required classes. I see no syntax error in my statements.

I need a new pair of eyes :eyes:

please help me!

Link to the challenge:

Hello @sigfredolopez !

Sorry, I just read the instructions for this one.

Adding the attribute lang with the value of “en” to the opening html element (which is provided for you) is similar to the following example using a for attribute added to a label element. I am not including any text or closing element because you only need to concentrate on adding the lang attribute and its “en” value to the opening < html> element. Do notany change anything; only add the attribute and value.

< label for=“loving”>

Happy coding!

1 Like

@anon42932716 answered well. If you are still having issues with this step you can paste your code between the `` quotes that appear when you click on the </> button:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.