Learn Introductory JavaScript by Building a Pyramid Generator - Step 90

Tell us what’s happening:

Start by creating a new for loop. Declare your iterator i and assign it the value of count, then use the boolean false for your condition and iteration statements. I don’t understand the question and I don’t know how to use a boolean in a condition. What is the meaning of this question?

Your code so far

const character = "#";
const count = 8;
const rows = [];

function padRow(rowNumber, rowCount) {
  return " ".repeat(rowCount - rowNumber) + character.repeat(2 * rowNumber - 1) + " ".repeat(rowCount - rowNumber);
}

// TODO: use a different type of loop
/*for (let i = 1; i <= count; i++) {
  rows.push(padRow(i, count));
}*/

/*while (rows.length < count) {
  rows.push(padRow(rows.length + 1, count));
}*/

// User Editable Region

for (let i = count; i <= rows; i = false) {}

// User Editable Region

for (let i = count; i <= rows; i = false) {}

console.log(result);

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/124.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Introductory JavaScript by Building a Pyramid Generator - Step 90

what are the condition and iteration statements?

remember that your loop is made like this:

for ("declare iterator"; "condition statement"; "iteration statement") {}

you are asked to have false for the condition and the iteration. To use a boolean as a condition you just write it there

The question doesn’t say anything about “condition statement” , and I thought everything in the brackets was a condition statement?
So with the “iteration statement” I should simply write the boolean and not assign it to anything right?

here it says condition statement
the condition of a loop is what determines if the loop continues to loop or it stops

Thanks for the help I took a second look at your first solution and figured it out . I wrote the boolean on both the “condition statement” and “iteration statement” and that worked. Thank you @ilenia , much appreciated!