Learn localStorage by Building a Todo App - Step 16

Tell us what’s happening: I can’t figure out how to destructure the parameters of ‘id, title, date and description’ for this step of the lesson. I’ve tried many different things but can’t figure it out. I even checked out the other post on the forum of the same problem, copied and pasted their code, changed the solution like another user suggested, and still couldn’t get the code to work.

Your code so far:

taskData.forEach(id, title, date, description);

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn localStorage by Building a Todo App - Step 16

I got it figured out, it didn’t like me turning it into an arrow function on that step as that was part of the next step. My solution was:
taskData.forEach(({id, title, date, description}));

Thank you! That was melting my head for an hour😂, tried other hints on here with the arrow, none worked!