Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors by Building A Balance Sheet - Step 3

Tell us what’s happening:

For the past few days I have been doing the “…Building A Balance Sheet.” I clicked on the link "…Building A Balance Sheet’ above and right of the “work” area and saw the boxes for each lesson.

I am wondering why the first 20 or 22 lessons are not shown as completed. Am I supposed to start over? Did I not submit them properly? Or is this just the way it works?

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
  <head>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
    <title>Balance Sheet</title>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="./styles.css">
  </head>
  <body>
    <main>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<section>
      </section>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

</main>
  </body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:124.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/124.0

Challenge Information:

Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors by Building A Balance Sheet - Step 3

Hi,
when your code passes the given instructions during each step of the challenge, you receive a button saying “submit and go to next challenge”. That means you have passed and you need to click that to move on with other steps. However, if your 20 steps are not shown as complete, it means either you haven’t submitted your code after passing the challenge or your code is incorrect. I suggest you take another look at your codes and try to submit them. If it doesn’t work, maybe there’s some other problem from the server side.

I’ve looked at them again and 1 - 22 are now blue!
I’ll stop whining now and just move forward.
I owe you many thanks for your time. I wish I could stop by with a box of donuts to share.

I’m glad they’re marked as completed.
You are welcome!