Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors By Building A Balance Sheet - Step 51

Tell us what’s happening:

I couldn’t find any issue for the code. but system still prompts me this error: You should have a table caption selector. i am not sure what is wrong for it.

Your code so far

table caption {
color: #356eaf;
font-size: 1.3em;
font-weight: normal;
}
WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/118.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn More About CSS Pseudo Selectors By Building A Balance Sheet - Step 51

Hello @35_22p Welcome to our forum.
Your code has no issue. It passes all tests. Have you trued resetting the lesson then run the same code again?

1 Like

yes, i have log out of freecodecamp, and tried again. but it still shows the error of not passed test as i did not use the table caption selector. when i use the same code and add on based on step 52, and it work.

I was using brave browser app on my macbook to login into freecodecamp account and doing the lessons, which led me to this issue.

I have delete my brave browser app on macbook, and tried using a different browser app this time round, for step 51, using the same code as above, it works successfully and pass through the test. not sure what is going on.

Hello!
It could be built in extensions with the Brave browser. But, sometimes, it happens with most browsers, and not for long, usually.
I have had it happen to me and had to use the Edge browser to submit.
Keep up the good progress!