Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

Tell us what’s happening:

This is a second time I got stuck here, first time, I tried resetting but was of no use, then I restarted the Mario project, and on second time also I am getting the same issue at the same place, the task was to Rename first_database to mario_database, but on the list there is a database of name second_database not of first_database, I tried resetting again but getting error, please guide me how to complete this task.

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Relational Databases by Building a Mario Database - Build a Mario Database

In your first screenshot, you can see there is no ‘first_database’
You can re-create one if needed then try again.
CREATE DATABASE database_name;

Thank you so much @Guided, I do tried earlier creating the database before posting for answer hear but it was not allowing me to do so, so when you also suggested that I should create ‘first_database’ then this time what I did was, first I change my database to ‘postgres’ from from ‘second_database’ then when I went to create the ‘first_database’ it let me do so, after that I went back to ’ second_database’ and completed the task of renaming to ‘mario_database’
Once again thanks alot @Guided, I am very new to coding and coding is really testing my patience !!! :innocent:

I’m currently doing the mario_database also XD
So know how frustrating it can be the first time round.

I only knew to check if the database existed because I was stuck on the same thing yesterday :smiley:

Ohh okay @Guided cool! and thanks again @Guided :pray: