Learn Relational Databases - Stuck on an infinite redirecting loop

Tell us what’s happening:
I am stuck on a loop that redirects me to the starting page of any of the projects.
Cookies are enabled, I tried logging in directly to Codeally first and then starting the project, cleared cache and cookies, and verified that no browser extensions are giving me issues with it, all of this to no avail.

I’ve also been searching the forums and it seems like I’m not the only one, and as far as I can see no one solved (or solved and didn’t update their posts) the issue for months. If anyone has any information on it it would be very helpful.

I’ve uploaded a gif to showcase the issue.

Videograbación 2023-06-14 10 42 17

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/113.0

Challenge: Any of the ones in the relational-database part of the curriculum.

Link to the challenge:

I too have this issue and tried just about everything, on Safari and Chrome.

If you haven’t already, you have 3 things to do;
Create a GitHub account.
Create a CodeALLY profile.
Allow third-party cookies on your browser.

Got the GitHub Account. I don’t think I have a CodeAlly account. Looking at it now when I click the link to allow login through GitHub, it takes me back to the same page on CodeALLY.

Third party cookies are confirmed allowed on Safari.

Create your profile in CodeAlly.

Same looping issue in CodeALLY when I try to login using GitHub. If I go to GitHub I can login there on their site no problem.

Try " RUN CODE " from CodeAlly:

I don’t see that option on either Safari or Chrome.

You must log in to your profile in CodeAlly, if you have already created a profile.

Oops, forgot to mark this as solved.

I was able to solve it by deleting the cookies, disallowing third party cookies, and re-enabling them.
After that the CodeAlly servers are a bit of a pain but I could finish the certification.