Learn SQL by Building a Student Database: Part 1 - Build a Student Database: Part 1

Tell us what’s happening:
So one week now i am having issues on the course. First the codeally couldnt recognize bash commands on postgres. Then i figured that i had to always log in for every question to work. I made resets and deleted local storage and now the app say it can’t find my clone repository

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn SQL by Building a Student Database: Part 1 - Build a Student Database: Part 1

Link to the challenge:

I’ve been having the same issues and I even went as far as deleting firefox and then re-downloading it. I’ve been checking if the CodeAlly server & FreeCodeCamp websites have been down but it says both have been running fine.

1 Like

There was a small issue within the last day or so where containers weren’t loading as expected, it should be resolved now.

With many of the other issues you two are facing, you may be able to resolve most of them by looking through these troubleshooting tips. There’s a couple things to try to reset a step in there, which will usually fix an individual step not working. If nothing in there is working and you are stuck, you can create a forum post and someone can try to help.

1 Like