Learn Typography by Building a Nutrition Label - Step 4 - w5GcQAUCCveLKQcp6KQVv

Tell us what’s happening:
Describe your issue in detail here.
is there something wrong? Ive been stuck here for an hour and cant find anything thats wrong about my code. It still says my code needs two-self closing tags. I remember theres a similar bug from the lessons before I tried to put the backslashes in the end but still it doesnt work. I skipped through the lesson and tried the html code on step 5 and still it doesnt work, so I guess the lesson is broken.

**Your code so far**
/* file: index.html */
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Nutrition Label</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,700,800."/>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles.css"/>
</head>
<body>
  <h1>Nutrition Facts</h1>
  <p>8 servings per container</p>
  <p>Serving size 2/3 cup (55g)</p>
</body>
</html>
/* file: styles.css */

**Your browser information:**

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Typography by Building a Nutrition Label - Step 4

Link to the challenge:

you have an extra character at the end of the href

Welcome to the forum. You have a typo in URL

I removed the dot in the end and still doesnt work

I also tried to skip to step 5 and tried the code they put in there which is this one
and still it doesnt work

I removed just the dot and it works for me

can you please post your new code?

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

I just passed with your code , only fixed the dot.

please try deactivating any browser extension, check that your browser is completely updated, or try with a different browser