Learn Typography by Building a Nutrition Label - Step 4

Tell us what’s happening:

I am supposed to be linking both a link to a font and styles.css. The correction said to also include the rel=‘stylesheet’ on both link elements. I can’t figure out what I am missing on one of the link elements since I have included all of the info that it asked for.
Describe your issue in detail here.
I have included all the information it asked for in the two seperate links, but still cannot figure out what is wrong:

Your code so far

<!-- file: index.html -->

<!-- User Editable Region -->

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">

<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
  <title>Nutrition Label</title>
<link rel='stylesheet' href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,700,800'></link><link rel='stylesheet' href:'./styles.css'></link>
</head>

<body>
  <h1>Nutrition Facts</h1>
  <p>8 servings per container</p>
  <p>Serving size 2/3 cup (55g)</p>
</body>
</html>

<!-- User Editable Region -->

/* file: styles.css */

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/120.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge Information:

Learn Typography by Building a Nutrition Label - Step 4

You appear to have created this post without editing the template. Please edit your post to Tell us what’s happening in your own words.
Learning to describe problems is hard, but it is an important part of learning how to code.
Also, the more you say, the more we can help!

Take a look at the second link’s href and compare it with the first one. By doing so, you should be able to identify what might be wrong.

2 Likes