Learn-typography-by-building-a-nutrition-label - Step 43

I can’t pass this step why

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to our community!

I’m afraid I have no idea why you can’t pass this step, because I have absolutely no information to go off.

If you need help with a challenge, you’ll at least need to provide some of your code for us to look at.

The best approach is to click on the Help icon, which appears after you have submitted incorrect code three times. This will create a forum post which includes your full code, a direct link to the challenge and an opportunity for you to describe, in your own words, exactly what you’re struggling with.

Your code should look like this

Mod Edit: SOLUTION REMOVED

It is great that you solved the challenge, but instead of posting your full working solution, it is best to stay focused on answering the original poster’s question(s) and help guide them with hints and suggestions to solve their own issues with the challenge.

We are trying to cut back on the number of spoiler solutions found on the forum and instead focus on helping other campers with their questions and definitely not posting full working solutions.

So its worded TERRIBLY. you have to nest the span around the starting two words.

its basically span class bolded | info | span | #mg | /span /span

by nesting the info with mg inside they both stay on the left side of the nutrition label making it more readable. and then you the last % and it will go right thanks to the flex-end justification thing in your css

span text span text /span /span span text /span

3 Likes

I am still struggling on the same place
span>
span class=“bold”>Total Fat /span>8g
/span>
span class=“bold”>10% /span>
This does not seem wrong from what is described but I still get:
Your new p element should have the text Total Fat 8g 10% .

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.