Learn-typography-by-building-a-nutrition-label step 65 solution

* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Welcome to the forum :smiley:

If you try a step three times a button will appear that will create a post with your current code, link to the step and can be edited to include your question

Ooop! new to this
i didnt know that my codes did not show up

* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge and need some help, click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge (it looks like a question mark). This button only appears if you have tried to submit an answer at least three times.

The Ask for Help button will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

[Learn-typography-by-building-a-nutrition-label step 6(https://forum.freecodecamp.org/t/learn-typography-by-building-a-nutrition-label-step-6

i have been finding it difficult to create an html selector

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.