Learner need a guide

hello repected sir/madam,
My self dillip and, I need favor from you sir/madam.
I want to learn about coding and everthing that carry on coding.I am not going to write paragraphs. If you like to help out me then I will appreciate that and I will going to be your thankful^_^
my info- <email redacted>
email me on it (if you like to help) :innocent:

Hey @crazyboi_14dz,Is there a certain problem you are facing?

If you are asking that you want to learn coding, start with freeCodeCamp’s curriculum.

Yes i am doing that only but there are no more video in one challenge and i am stuck there
Can u help out

ohhh, ok. Which challenge are you stuck in?

Hi @crazyboi_14dz !

Welcome to the forum!

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

I have hidden your email address, spam bots frequent the forum and collect emails.

1 Like

oh im so sorry for the late reply i was stuck in this would you checkout
In( create a form element)

Thanks for the reply, I need to see your code to help you further, but the point of the lesson is to create a form element and give it an action attribute set to the given URL, and nest your input element that you made inside your form element.

@crazyboi_14dz, as mentioned earlier

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Use

or

if you want to learn how to code.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.