Lee Morgan Tribute Page Feedback

Hello,
Here’s my tribute page to Lee Morgan. I’m pretty new at this stuff so, let me know what I did right, what I did wrong and how I can improve?

Thanks for your help.

I think overall it looks great. It’s very nice visually. The only suggestions I would make from a spatial perspective is maybe adding a bit of a top and bottom margin on your album covers to give a bit of white space between them and the horizontal lines. I would also suggest a bit of bottom margin on your footer just to bring the text above CodePen’s floating Pro advert.

Overall nice job.

Jason

Hey Zebco,

nice to meet you! :wave:

Congrats on your first project, great job so far! :clap:

My ideas:

• all tests pass, awesome!

• the page is responsive :clap:

• when you use codepen (only there!), you only have to add the code that belongs into the body; so you can remove:

<head>
</head>    
<body>
  • you can move the head content into Settings > HTML > Stuff for <head>

• after you removed this stuff, you can get a code validation:

• HTML: paste your codepen HTML code into the body
    • CSS: paste your whole CSS code
    • you will see one small error, that’s totally normal and I think you are able to fix them! :+1:
  • you can increase the readability of your code by:

1. clicking on the small arrow on the right side of the code box and
    2. clicking Format HTML/CSS
  • the borders of the table rows feel very bold to me, I changed the color slightly:

Keep up the great work,
looking forward to seeing your next steps! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll give your suggestions a try, once I take a break from my second project.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll give your suggestions a try, once I take a break from my second project. I don’t want to get confused on what I’m working on right now.

Thanks again everyone on your feed back. I fixed all of the errors. I left the head info where it was at, when I moved it to the settings section and then used the W3C Validator it was giving me errors for not having it. And I was confused enough trying to fix some of the other errors.

Thanks again.