Link class CSS no longer worker (user-agent stylesheet?)

I had special formatting for 2 links on my page but now they are not displaying the styles. Here is what I saw in the Brave dev tools:

a:-webkit-any-link {
    color: -webkit-link;
    cursor: pointer;
    text-decoration: underline;

Next to that is user agent stylesheet. I tried putting !important next to some of the properties but that didn’t work, neither did CTRL+F5 refresh. Here are my styles:

.page-link, .page-link:visited {
  text-underline-offset: 0.25em;
  color: var(--color-dark);
  letter-spacing: 0.15rem;
  text-transform: uppercase;
}
.page-link:hover, .page-link:active {
  color: var(--link-hover);
}

I changed the link color to red and that took but my letter-spacing and offset, and text-transform are not working. I can’t even remove the underline. Any idea what causes that and how to fix it? Here is a link to the page: James Kernicky Portfolio

Look for the links labeled Learn more and Let’s work together.

No colon after the “a”.

After what “a”? The one in the user agent stylesheet?

In the first code block

You mean this:

a:-webkit-any-link {
    color: -webkit-link;
    cursor: pointer;

That’s not my code - that is the user agent stylesheet - the browser. That is what was overriding my css.

I’m not sure I’m seeing any links with the page-link class. Which links on the page are you referring to and what exactly is wrong with them?

I already uploaded new files so those classes are gone. I couldn’t figure it out so I changed the class names. Maybe it’s something to do with switching my main browser from Chrome to Brave. Sorry about wasting your time. Let me somehow mark this post as solved or closed…