Link to Internal Sections page with Anchor Elements

I watched the video to see if something went wrong in my coding. Everything matched the video.
However, I could not get check marks showing I succeeded the task. This too will hinder my progression in achieving all completed topics prior to 300 hours certification and building a project for web design. How can I rid the bug in this section?

I am having the same exact problem!

be aware that the test will not work on edge and IE, use chrome as the testing software are designed to run on it

Please provide code and links to challenge and video, in this way we can see your code :slight_smile:

So, I started out using edge and all the feature buttons showed check marks and congratulations for being successful. Okay then I will go to chrome browser and see what happens. Thank you Chris.

1 Like

So, I will need to type the lessons here for you to see my code and links requirement for the lesson tasks? Okay… I will get back to you and thank you for reaching out leahleen.

ChrisCline also suggested I use the chrome browser. I will let you know.

Kind Regards

Hello G, Did you go to chrome browser as ChrisCline recommended? I am heading over to do just that. I will let you know if that will solve our problem…

I appreciate you, thanks.

You can use the “Ask for help” button in the challenge and it will create a post with your code and challenge link already there

But, yes, if you need help in solving something, knowing what you have written is impossible without you showing us

Great! So, i were using my laptop edge browser and Chris were correct, i needed to use chrome.
Thanks leahleen look forward to your mentorship.

Use the chrome browser, i am back in school !

That corrected everything. I will need to download chrome on my laptop.
I look forward to your mentorship, as the lessons will be more challenging.

Chris were correct, i needed to use chrome browser.

Thanks everybody!

It Worked for me too! Thank you! Now its time to code!

anytime
just send me a message if you need help with anything
I will do my best to help

Chris Cline I need your help pass the internal link stage

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Thanks for the help sir