Login/registration

hi
I need help with login/registration of my website please…I have done the coding and created a database in my phpadmin.However the server is not connected to my coding…please i need help …many thanks

So you have the front end, and you have a back end, and they aren’t talking to each other? Are you getting error messages? Is the front end even reaching the right end point?

1 Like

hi , thanks for replying…please see the picture of the database in my cpanel

the SQL in cpanel is like the following

I have coded the index.php, register.php, user.php ,useraccount.php in the dreamweaver cc2019.
However I dont know why i cant see the login page in the hosting site.I can only see the login page in the dreamweaver…please help

hi, do u know how can i add copyright to wordpress website

If you mean “how can I add the copyright symbol to my website,” the answer is simply by typing © which yields ©

If you mean “do I need to copyright the content of my website, and how would I do so,” I found a pretty solid article on the subject. Here’s the gist of what it says:

In the United States, creative works are protected by copyright law by default. Yes, you’re still technically protected even if you don’t proactively register the copyright.

This means that whenever you create something unique, like a blog post, it’s automatically owned by you. However, this doesn’t exactly mean you have any legal leverage if someone decides to steal your articles or logo.

In fact, often all you can do without a registered copyright is send a cease and desist letter. But if you register a copyright, it’s much easier for you to collect compensation.

So, by default, your site is under a creative commons copyright. But as that quote says, you can “register” that copyright for both legal and financial reasons.

The article I found is “Can I Copyright My Website? Yes you can, and we’ll explain how

If You write Connection code like below You can easily connect `<?php
$servername = “localhost”;
$username = “username”;
$password = “password”;

// Create connection
$conn = new mysqli($servername, $username, $password);

// Check connection
if ($conn->connect_error) {
die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error);
}
echo “Connected successfully”;
?`

If you want to retrieve insert operation for your database you have to add different code for that .
Keeps learning
Happy Coding Man