London study group - introduce yourself!

Hi all. My name is Michael from Africa. I’m an undergraduate final year student of one of the universities here studying economics . I started learning web design some months ago (February). I’ve been doing this all alone with the help of some YouTube videos. I learnt html, css and javascript with coding addict on YouTube and I found freecodecamp when I tried learning php. It’s not been an easy journey because I still face some issues trying to get somethings right.
I hope I can find someone I can always talk to for some coding assistance.

Hi, I am new here. I am working as web developer and always love to read good stuff about web development, its future etc.

please adam, what is your social media handle so i can follow you up…am innocent from Nigeria #NEWBIE

Hello Jacob
My name is Paul live in Housotn Texas, I am interested to learn from the scratch python and other programming languages. Pleasure you are in Austin we can share ideas.
I have not developed any program as you did during your studies but I am ambitious to develop a church program for Android users and iOS users.
Planing to join others institutions to further deepen my knowledge and experiences.
Thanks

Hello ,

My name is David Donisa.

I am a Web developer specializing in the following languages :

HTML , XML , CSS, PHP , MySQL , JavaScript , jQuery , Java , Android

I am Bachelor in ICT and Master 1 in Technology Watch .

As such , I created the Blog Academypedia.info which relates various subjects related to these fields .

Thank you for welcoming me to this site because I wish to participate in the IT mutual aid effort but also to benefit from technical advice from the community, in terms of development .

Have nice day :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Everyone…

My name is Jorge F. I only started two days ago with HTML and CSS. so I am practically beginning I mean literally. I would like to be able to put into practice what I am learning in some way, starting with affordable jobs for my current programming knowledge. I hope some day be a developer

Hi. I’m Samir.
I’ve been coding on and off since the days of the commodore 64 – I’m that old. I started learning javascript last year and have a few projects up and running on my github page: https://github.com/Samir70

I went to a couple of meetups last year in London, but I find it difficult to get to them because of distance and day job. I enjoyed them and am now trying to set up a meetup more locally in Aylesbury https://allevents.in/aylesbury/coding-and-programming/80002643338504

Hi am Gibson

Am a college student in NYC graduating this summer and why am I joining a London study group you might say? Well one my of goals is to live and work in Europe (most specifically Spain, London, Amsterdam, and Germany all in that order) and London is one of those cities am definitely interested in, am trying to connect with as much people as I possibly can because you’ll never know maybe someone might offer a job. My coding journey started when I took a programming course using Python for Data Analytics (originally an accounting student) that’s when I realized coding was for me and its something I can do all day everyday, even though I got a decent grade for the course, I didn’t mind because it change my perspective about everything and realized how coding affects us everyday. My LinkedIn profile is below if anyone is interested in connecting.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/gibson-sanchez/

I came to London from India 4 years ago.
I am trying to equip myself to do a career switch to IT. I was Self-Studying Java for last 8-9 months while working full time. While Java is still under progress, I have come here to learn HTML, CSS and JS.