Looking For Assistance

I get this error message:

Inside the form element, I am required to enter my name in a field with id=“name”. If I do not enter a name I will see an HTML5 validation error.

There should be an input text field with id=“name” : expected null to not equal null
AssertionError: There should be an input text field with id=“name” : expected null to not equal null

Your code so far

https://codepen.io/fhobson2007/pen/GRNpWxO

Challenge: Build a Survey Form

Link to the challenge:

When a test fails click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. ( Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message .)
This is the entire failing message;

## Inside the form element, I am required to enter my name in a field with id="name". If I do not enter a name I will see an HTML5 validation error.
There should be an input text field with id="name" : expected null to not equal null 
AssertionError: There should be an input text field with id="name" : expected null to not equal null

I see you’re using fancy quotes. Your code looks like this;

<input type="text" name=”name” id= “name” class= “form-control” placeholder="Enter your Name" required/></div>

Turn off smart punctuation. You want the quotes like those used for the value of the type attribute, not the ones used for the value of the name attribute. (Same thing for the class attribute, fix that.)
Copying and pasting also causes that problem. Don’t take code from the sample projects.

Hope that helps

No code from sample project just how my laptop is doing the quotes