Looking for constructive feedback on my Tribute project

Hey all,

I’m putting the finishing touches on my tribute project, and I was hoping for some constructive feedback. It’s the first thing I’ve ever coded, so while I’ve really tried to keep it clean and well-organized, I’m sure there are improvements I could make. It’s pretty simplistic compared to a lot posts on here, but every journey starts with a single step, right?

Here it is:

Thanks in advance!

-Jesse

Hey @JRohrer84!

Great job finishing your first project. I think it looks good. I ran your code through the html analyzer and found one error with your h1 tags. The issue has to deal with the h1 end tag specifically. It will be a quick fix.

When it comes to looking at other projects you always have to remember that everyone comes to FCC at different points in their coding journey. Some are brand new and this this their first project while others have been coding for months and just discovered FCC. I wouldn’t assume those with more advanced pages just started coding a short time ago.

Great job!

Happy coding!

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll fix the issue and turn it in. Happy coding to you, too!

Your page looks good @JRohrer84. Nice job!

One suggestion and since it’s about your design you can choose to ignore it. Since the dates in your timeline are bold and show the start of each list item, maybe get rid of the bullet points.

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind in the future!