Looking for feedback on my product landing page

Hello there,

I just completed working on the product landing page project. Would be happy to receive some feedback.

I also faced some issues that I was not able to resolve,

1. When I scroll down my webpage and my navbar is on the large image my nav links do not seem to work. I am not able to figure out the reason.

2. I noticed that when min-width is <450px approx the layout does not hold in place. I have added a media query for <900px but I do not understand why this is happening. Could it be due to font-size etc?

You have to find something to put in place instead of:Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Exercitationem doloribus tenetur recusandae quia laborum. Accusantium ab doloribus nulla distinctio amet aperiam ducimus explicabo placeat, dolor aliquam, omnis nostrum facere aliquid?xxxxx,there must be something,but apart from that your website is colourful and very attractive,welldone.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment @adaezebaby. Do you happen to know any fixes/reasons for the 2 issues I had mentioned above?

Because the image is covering the links. You can see them behind the image but you’re clicking on the image, not the links.

1 Like