The hardest part about this Zip-line was deciphering the URL for the api call, wikiMedia’s URL requests are complicated. The second hardest part was making the realtime text work similarly to a text editor, this was just something I started playing with. Once I built an edge case out (like highlighting the test in the input field and and then beginning to type; which in a text editor would delete the highlighted portion and replace it with what your typing), I realized that there was another…and another.lol. Anyway it was a fun experiment, it sort of binds the input field to the outputted text. Let me know what you think about it, and how it could be improved/altered.