Looking for feedbacks on Survey Form created as part of FCC Curriculum

Have completed designing and developing the survey form as part of FCC’s Responsive Web Design curriculum. I have only made use of HTML and CSS concepts being taught in Responsive Design Course. Please, have a look at my page below and let me know your suggestions in terms of design and development…!! Thankyou… :slight_smile:

My-Survey-Form

4 Likes

This looks great! I really love the smiley face ratings radio buttons that you used in the “Your Growth” section.

2 Likes

Thankyou @TazExprez for the appreciation…:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

good job. I like your ratings very well, but I had the same problem and learned
that you should not put display:none on the radio button inputs. This is a major problem with accessibility. Your inputs must be active so that they can be used by anyone, those who use a mouse and those who use a keyboard.
And it’s best to think directly about the focus indicators for the selection lists. They have to be highlighted so that you can see which option button / check box is currently focused.

1 Like

Great! shraddha
the page looks really great. Also, the html and css codes are understandable due to improved accesibility.

1 Like

Thanks @digituarfor sharing your experience… I would try to incorporate that and would be really good if we are able to understand the accessibility issues properly…and design the wep pages accordingly…

1 Like

Thanks @sagarlohni for your feedback…!!

1 Like