Looking for input on my form test

Gamer form
I know its low end stuff but, I want to know would this get you interested enough to fill it out. the coding I will learn as I practice, but the colors have always stumped me, and I’m trying to get a better sense of what’s appealing.

Your form looks good @dustyrose. Some things to revisit;

• When asking for feedback on project please post in the #project-feedback subforum. (I’ve taken the liberty of moving it for you)
  • Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the body element in the HTML editor. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to the <head> element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
  • Do not use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • This overflow: hidden; removes the ability to scroll and there’s no way to get to the bottom of your form to submit. (there is one way but most wouldn’t know to use it)
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
1 Like

thanks for the info it was very helpful, and for moving the post to the correct area.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.