Looking for javascript projects

Hi.
Can anyone recommend a javascript project for me to work on to be able to measure how comfortable I am with using javascript.
Some one recently asked me how comfortable i am and this made me question myself yet.
I have worked on some simple projects on my own that most tutorials recommend working on

1 Like

Do the javascript projects here on FCC?

Right, as lynx^3 mentioned, we have projects here.

Some one recently asked me how comfortable i am and this made me question myself yet.

This sounds like a standard question to me, but without context it seems vague. JS in general? Specifically in web dev? Something else?

I would just say to keep doing projects. They don’t have to be amazing ideas - just build things. Try to keep building more complicated things that make you learn new things.

What level of JS are we speaking and what type of projects?(best to give an example)
Are we speaking for web app projects, or simpler programs, like creating a color generator or a roman number translator?

Front End Projects

The aren’t super complicated but you can definitely make them more complex if they aren’t challenging enough. For instance, I added a sequencer/looper to the drum machine with the ability to save and load my drum beats.

I had done the data structures and algorithms on FCC but not seen the coding prep on FCC thanks for the reply

I’m going to try that and thanks for the reply

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.