Looking for product landing page feedback

Hi! I finished my product landing page and would love to hear what you think of it. Note: it doesn’t pass the logo test because I used a logo from Flaticon that comes in encrypted URL. I will change it to something else for project submission, but I want to keep it for now cuz it’s so cute. :smiley: Thanks a lot!
https://codepen.io/codoge/pen/LYRMyYm

Hi @codoge!

I think your page looks good.

I think the learn more button should takes us to the products section. Right now it doesn’t do anything.

I think the email input should be marked as required.

You could look into adding a smooth scroll to the page.

html {
  scroll-behavior: smooth;
} 
1 Like

Your page looks good @codoge. Some things to revisit;

• The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
    • Your page passes 15/16 user stories. Click the red button to see which test(s) are failing and text to help you correct the issue. (Be sure and read more than just the first line of the failing message.)
  • Check that the user has entered a valid email addr. Throw an HTML5 validation error if not.
    • You learned to do this when coding the survey form
  • Change the ampersands to the HTML entity to be compliant with the reserved characters standard.
1 Like

Looks good. Like the parallax scrolling. As said before the learn more button doesn’t do anything.

Also I would reconsider having such a high fixed navbar as when viewed in landscape mode on smaller devices it would make your content barely visible.

I think the email field would look better with some padding as well.

Other than that really good job.

1 Like

Thank you so much everyone! I will work on your suggestions

1 Like