Looking for projects to participate in

Hey everybody,

I’m currently searching for (new) web dev projects to participate in, but I have no idea how to find a team to work with. I am not interessted in contributing to already existing open source projects. I’d rather want to team up with some guys with good ideas to work together without any monetizing intentions. Does anyone of you know a place to find people in search for devs or do you want to team up and build something awesome?

Greetings from Germany.
Alex

Just found a nice ressource: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProgrammingBuddies/

But feel free, if you have any other suggestions.

I usually recommend taking a “dating-site” approach to increase the odds of finding work your interested.

• What sort of tech-stack are you interested in, web, android, native, languages/stacks/tech/whatever?
  • What is your level of experience with this stack or in general?
  • Any ideas of what to build that would be awesome?
  • What sort of time-frame commitment are you looking into?

You could probably provide other details as well, if anything it will help others know what your looking for as well.

I’m also in search of such type of group and wanna do some real-time cool projects.

I think it’s a pretty cool thought, I like an idea of digital world where not only money rules. I suppose you’ll find such guys on forums like that, maybe they have their own devs blogs or are active in devs groups in social networks. Good luck anyway!