Looking for upcoming hungry web developers

Hello everyone!

My name is Mateusz and I am passionate on becoming a great web developer. A huge part of the interview and something hiring managers look for is the ability to collaborate successfully on great complex projects that demonstrate mastery.

I would like to see if anyone would be interested in starting a project together. Better yet start a small tight-knit group where we help each other on our journey through Discord. I am driven, passionate and keen to develop a lot within a small timeframe.

My goal is to be ready for interviews in under 2 months. If anyone is interested or if anyone knows of any helpful resources that could help in finding others who are interested in something like this, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mateusz

Hi I am very much interested in collaboration and prepration for interview I recently completed my certification for python and javascript in freecodecamp please do give me a means to contact you or DM me.
I would love to hear from you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.