Lost Progress and Couldn't Sign into Forum

Hi support, I’ve just lost all my progress on my course - I was completing a stage as normal on Basic Javascript and once I clicked to the next it kicked me to the profile page with no progress listed. I initially signed up through Northcoders and for some reason I couldn’t log into my account to access the forum, so I’ve created a new account which has allowed me access to do this. This may mean I now also have the duplicate account problem, is there any way that my progress can be restored?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

I am in the same boat, booted up my Web Responsive course and now everything is showing as incomplete. I don’t know what to do, put so many hours into it, I was on my projects at the end and now its all gone :frowning:

Hi, @kylehinks97 , you might have been doing the responsive web design course which is now legacy RWD. Now there is an updated web design course. You can still complete the legacy web design itcourse as is still available [Legacy web design].(https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/responsive-web-design/)

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.