Happy Good Friday everyone,
I just finished the Product Landing Page assignment and it was fun!!
- offset the navigation link scrolling. By default, when clicking on nav link the top would be cut by the header.
- finding the breaking points for the media queries.
- finding copyright free images and building the logo.
Any feedback is very welcome!
Looks good, I recommend in the future adding a smooth scroll to your navbar buttons.
Apparently it is just a matter of adding this CSS line
Thank you very much!
looks not so good to be honest, but try to improve it more background
the same thing try another background color
I would reduce the size of the navbar. There is a lot of space between the top of the screen and the actual content of the bar.
I say the menu items should be centered vertically.
You could add a hamburger menu for smaller screens.
The color combinations look great together.
Thanks for the replies!
I appreciate honest opinions :).
- Header and body now use gradient background.
- Logo and navbar centered vertically and fluid on resize.
- Selling points on “WHY” section now on cards.
Thanks again for the tips!!