Hey guys, I just finished the landing page project which “promotes” the new MacBook. I would be very happy to get some feedback!!! Thanks!!
Nice looking page @dimitrios.danousis. A couple of things to revisit;
- On using codepen. codepen only expects the code you’d put within the
<body> </body>tags in HTML. (No need to include the body tags). For anything you want to add to
<head>click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
- A few errors you can clean up.
- Codepen provides a validator for CSS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right and then click on the ‘Analyze’ link.
- There’s a duplicate selector that could possibly cause you problems.