Made a fun website for pratice

Hey Guys,

I really wanted to practice html/css from what I’ve learned on FCC so far to make sure I can really do this…
It’s not the most amazing, but I think it looks good for now, until I get Java Script under my belt.

I just took my friend’s daughter esty site, and kinda made things up to make a single page that linked to her esty site. I knew she loved old horror movies, so I found a funny one and put up.

I used, flexbox, css grid, html, css, and media queries to make the site.

Please let me know what you think!

It looks great! Seems to be fully responsive and really demonstrates your understanding of HTML and CSS! You’ve got a knack for this! Do the images on the bottom represent products in the shop? If so, could they be linked to those individual products’ ‘add to cart’ page? That might be cool.

1 Like

This doesn’t seem related at all to ainneo’s post, but the language doesn’t really matter. You could build it in JavaScript, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc. It’s up to you.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to look and give me feed back. It was very helpful. Yes, I will ad the links to the images below. Thank you Danthedoozy!

1 Like