Main Element error

Whats wrong here?

CatPhotoApp

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Would you please elaborate your problem? You are just giving a paragraph. At least give the link to the challenge you are trying to complete and a proper question.

I need to have one main element and two paragraph as children…

I tried to do this way… still showing error…

My code is here:

Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.

Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.

Error is here:
// running test
The opening main tag should come before the first paragraph tag.
The closing main tag should come after the second closing paragraph tag.
// tests completed

I am in following challange…

https://learn.freecodecamp.org/responsive-web-design/basic-html-and-html5/introduction-to-html5-elements

This should be the answer:

<h2>CatPhotoApp</h2>
<main>
<p>Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>
<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>
</main>

Mention what you tried. Give your code not the result so that I can tell what are the difficulties you are facing and where you were going wrong.

I am giveing code only… it is automatically getting onverted to result… pl. help…

what you have typed is exactly my code… Still getting error…

Can you explain?

Can you help me as to how to paste code…without it getting converted to result?

I Got the answer… thanks.

I my code M is capital…after I change it …its done…

Thanks

let me know why my code gets converted to results when i post here?

Regarding the problem with the code appearing as result, select the code and click the </>(preformatted text) icon at the top of the editor

thanks again for your valuable help…