Make a Person 5

Tell us what’s happening:
I’m having a very hard time figuring this lesson out. It’s tricking my brain and I do not understand what I am doing right or wrong. I have tried the “Get a Hint” button and the basic answer didn’t come out correctly, it said. I’m not sure how to do this one. Been stuck on it all evening.

Your code so far

var Person = function(firstAndLast) {
  // Complete the method below and implement the others similarly
  this.getFullName = function() {
    return "";
  };
  return firstAndLast;
};

var bob = new Person('Bob Ross');
bob.getFullName();

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36 Avast/72.0.1174.122.

Link to the challenge:
https://learn.freecodecamp.org/javascript-algorithms-and-data-structures/intermediate-algorithm-scripting/make-a-person/

You have not changed anything in the originally supplied code, so you need to show us what you have tried, so we can point you in the right direction.

I got it now. I realized that I was inputting the code wrong. My brain is full of knowledge that it wants to learn tonight, and I’ve been working on coding all day today, especially pseudocode, because I need to get something done for school with that, and I’m trying to get a volunteer job off of Twitter to write about coding. See, I love to code, and that’s why I always use freeCodeCamp, because it has so many lessons I can use to learn new things.